What’s this website about?
This is a website for my search engine optimization (SEO) consulting practice. Since 2002 I’ve worked on 100+ websites to improve rankings and increase the number of converting visitors from organic search (Google, Bing, Yandex).
You are in the right place if...
- Your site has recently lost traffic from search engines and you need help recovering.
- You’re planning to create a website and need to make sure it’s search engine friendly.
- You’ve just created a site that needs SEO work done ASAP.
- You have a question related to search engine optimization.
- You represent a marketing agency that needs SEO help for its clients.
2002 – Alex built his first website using Front Page editor and started learning HTML and CSS.
2003 – After figuring out that sites need to be promoted after they are built, Alex started learning SEO.
2006 – While a digital marketing intern at Critical Mass Alex fell in love with, well, digital marketing.
2010 – After a few years working for digital agencies in Calgary Alex started his own practice.
2015 – Tim Zuev started supporting some of the more complex technical tasks.
2016 – Polina Zagumenova joined the team as a designer, social media marketer and PPC coordinator. This year we also earned Google Partners status.
2018 – Nick Zagoumenov joined the team as a project manager. Nick helps us keep your projects organized, on time and on budgets.
Polina ensures that all creative assets we produce for you (be it ads, landing pages or websites) are of high design standard and aimed at generating sales leads. Polina is an AdWords Certified Professional and Hootsuite Certified Social Media Marketer.